Internship - Southeast Region - Updated 5/20/2013 7:23:48 AM
1. Must be a college/university student working towards a degree in sports management, recreation, public relations, marketing, advertising or related program.
2. Background in sports programs and events helpful.
3. Have a working knowledge of common office computer software and basic administrative skills.
4. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Have the ability to travel to events as necessary.
6. Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
1. Assist with the review and awarding of Quarterly Grant Applications for Major and Regional Grant Program
2. Assist with marketing opportunities for professional sport team tags and Sports Commissions
3. Assist with the Governor's Baseball Dinner (November - February)
4. Assist with Ambassadors For Aging Day (November - March)
5. Assist with the compiling and updating of information for the Directories and Facilities Guide, a bi-annual publication (May- July odd number years)
6. Assist with additional events or projects assigned
7. Assist the event staff, as necessary, in the management and implementation of Foundation events.
8. Assist in all other areas as needed.
Part-time: 20-30 hours per week
Compensation: This is a non-salaried/stipend internship. Per-diem and other expenses provided when traveling for Foundation events or on Foundation business, as approved by supervisor.
Please click below to download an application and submit via mail.
Apply By 6/11/2013
Apply Now for Grants and Special Events Intern and search thousands more Sports Jobs at WorkInSports.com